Salzburg, Austria

Salzburg, Austria

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things I Miss

Last night we walked downtown to the Stift and had dessert. I can't pronounce or spell the dessert but here it is.....puff pastry, real whipped cream, vanilla sauce, and wild berries. It was delicious!!




Here is a list of the things I miss from home:

my family!!
my bed
my shower
diet coke with lime
drinks with ice!
something besides water with lunch and dinner
Greek Yogurt
Triscuit Thins
Baked Lays chips
having fruit whenever I want it
driving
my laptop
church at SCC
K Love radio



Things I am surprised I haven't missed:
TV

Tomorrow we go to Vienna for the day. I will have much to post I am sure.

Goodnight from Austria!

2 comments:

  1. The dessert looks fabulous and big! Yummmo. I love the list of things you miss...and don't! Cute blog. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness...I shall learnto make this.

    ReplyDelete